Optimal PC commitment to sustainability includes a deep commitment to the health and safety of the Employees, visitors and all people using the premises of Optimal PC and to safeguarding the environment by implementing our health, safety and environment (HSE) management system.
We believe that health, safety and environmental issues can be systematically identified and managed by implementing measures indicated in our HSE policy. NO job is worth a loss of life or injury.
At Optimal PC, we are committed to:
- Protect and strive for improvement of the health, safety and security of our people at all times;
- Eliminate non-conformance HSE accidents;
- Meet specified customer’s requirements and ensure continuous customer satisfaction;
- Set HSE performance objectives, measure results, assess and continual improvement process, and services through the use of an effective management system;
- Plan to respond to and recover from any emergency crisis or business disruption;
- Minimize our impact on the environment through pollution prevention, reduction of natural resource consumption/emissions, the reduction and recycling of our waste inside the office and in our facilities.
- Apply our technical skills to all the aspects of HSE, the design and engineering of our services and products and in the construction of our projects.
- Communicate openly with stakeholders and ensure an understanding of our HSE polices, programs and performance.
- Reward outstanding HSE performance.
- Improve our performance on issue relevant to our stakeholders that are of global concern and on which we can have an impact, and share with them our knowledge of successful HSE programs and initiatives.
Our policy shall be regularly reviewed to ensure ongoing suitability. This can be critical to our business success because it allow us to systematically minimize all losses and adds value for all our stakeholders.
Optimal PC is currently working on a complete HSE Regulation development and, It will be adapted in all of our operations after completion.